BLOG // ABOUT // CROCHET // KNITTING // BABY / KIDS

5/21/17

Cat in Purple Dress

I really miss Ginny's weekly Yarn Along, it pushed me to show what I am working on. Since she stopped it, I haven't written any WIP posts although I finished lot of knitting and crochet projects lately. Making things in baby size or toys for a baby is much more quicker than shawls and cardigans I had been working on before my baby arrived. So in these busy crafty weeks I've released a new knitting pattern and currently running a test for a baby dress.
And now, I have a new toy to show you.
This time I haven't followed any pattern, this cat just came out of my head. I used Garnstudio DROPS Cotton Light and 3.5 mm crochet hooks. It took about 4 hours to complete. She is 25 cm tall. 

Joining to Annemarie's weekly crochet party.

> Do you like knitting? Have you seen my Hearts and Cupcakes Hat? Currently running a giveaway, where the luckiest 3 will receive the pattern! <

 GIVEAWAY!!!

5 comments:

  1. Oh that is adorable! Just FYI...I also do a yarn along on Wednesdays, if you want to join in..it doesn't have as many people as Ginny...anywhere from 2-10 a week...but it's something...I usually have the link up Tuesday night (my time), since I work and don't have time in the morning to get the link up...so anyway you are welcome to join in...it's Stitch Along Wednesday, every once in a while I also do a Wrapup Friday and a Stash Acquisition Saturday...I also belong to a Year of Projects group on Ravelry that posts on Sundays...so check them out....I'm one of the moderators...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only 4 hours? That's very quick!
    But she is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is cute!! It is indeed fun to make stuff for the little ones!
    I also like your design because I'm found of cats and my daughter's favourite colour is purple :-)
    I think you did a great job!
    Have a nice day, Sigrid

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is cute!! You made it quite fast!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awe, this is just so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! Comments are the salt and pepper for bloggers :)

I would like to visit back on your blog, so be sure that your blog adress is visible on your profile or just leave it in the comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top